Almagea is a limited liability company founded on 6th June 2012, registered as non-specialized wholesale trade (SIC code: 4690). It’s engaged in the business of the development, production and sale of nutritional supplements and regional distribution of pharmaceutical packaging. It currently employs 7 people.
We aim to achieve customer satisfaction, meet the demands of the company owners, employees and business partners by applying the quality management systems according to ISO 9001: 2015 and that of the environment according to ISO 14001: 2015.
The management and the employees within the quality and environmental management system have a permanent obligation to:
- meet the requirements, needs and expectations of customers,
- conform with legal regulations,
- responsibly manage total resources, especially natural resources,
- protect human health, provide safety and prevent environmental pollution,
- act in accordance with the assigned responsibilities and established procedures, continuously improving the efficiency of the business processes, product quality and environmental management,
- avert and prevent incidents and all non-compliances,
- be familiarised with the environmental policy and quality management, maintain and implement it and make it available to the public.
The set tasks can be achieved only with the knowledge, expertise, experience and motivation of employees, and with constant care to improve their education and monitor technological development.
This Policy provides a framework for setting quality and environmental objectives. The management of Almagea has provided all the resources necessary to implement and meet the set goals of quality and environmental protection.